It's one of the top destinations in Europe, let alone the Mediterranean. Barcelona tops everyone's travel bucket list, and for excellent reasons.
- It has a collection of some of the world's most unique and distinctive Modernist architecture - hint: by the same local designer whose masterpiece church is still under construction 130 years after it was begun.
- One of Europe's most famous local markets, and restaurants serving the abundant harvest of Catalonia's land and sea.
- One of the world's most picturesque pedestrian promenades (where you'll find the tongue-in-cheek bronze 'Thinking Bull' statue that plays on the iconic 'The Thinker' by Rodin, pictured above).
- And a lifestyle any visitor is loathe to leave.
We never depart on a cruise from Barcelona without taking time to indulge in one of our favorite cities, and of course, any tour of Spain or the Western Mediterranean wouldn't be complete without an immersion in Barcelona's culture and way of life.
See the best of Barcelona come to life in the BestTrip video above, and...
Start your Trip!
- Bubble Cruising? Yes, You Can Cruise Close to Home
- What's a Travel Bubble? Plus 3 Tips For Making the Most of Yours
- Celebrate This Holiday Weekend with Travel-Inspired Picnic Recipes
- Canada's Iconic 'Castle and Cabin' Western Mountain Hotels Re-Open
- First In-Person New Cruise Ship Delivery Since Pandemic Lockdown: The Silver Origin
- Milan's Shuttered Duomo will Ring with the Voice of an 'Angel' as Bocelli Performs Easter Concert
- And Now For Some Good News In Travel
- Open for Optimism
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor